In the internet world when you are continually using your devices and connections, you don’t know how and where sometimes your data and apparent information is going and who is viewing it. To keep track of your system’s usage and privacy, you have to have proper security and a health check. This is called cyber health – one of the main reasons why some companies and businesses are not even on the verge of being attacked. This is because they keep their ‘cyber health’ updated.
How it works:
This cyber health becomes a vital component for the privacy of your rock-hard base on which you can build a proper security substructure.
Sometimes, it is an obligation of supervisory wits, enterprises and standards like General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Cyber Essentials as well as ISO 27001.
What it does:
A Cyber Security Health Check will offer you a comprehensive guide and notes on your apparent cyber risks and cyber status. The report generally consists of the following components:
1) Cyber Hygiene
2) Recovery of Cyber Health (if it has defected)
3) The policies
4) Technical works and procedures
5) Cyber Governance Framework
Advantages of Cyber Health:
Let’s say you’ve been attacked with flu, you’ve used every home remedy you can, but you do know that without taking antibiotics, you won’t be able to cure correctly and in less time. So what you do is visit a doctor. The doctor will first try to identify the type of virus you have that caused your flu. He will then try to ask you of your symptoms, relate them with other minor health issues like fever, sore throat and cough. And then he will prescribe you the medicines you need.
Same is the case with cyber health. The only difference is your computer is always at risk (like you sometimes may be for flu, when the weather changes suddenly) and it is better to have it checked before you have to diagnose the ‘disease’ and virus, and dig deeper for its solutions and remedies – antibiotics for your computer/system.
- A proper in-time cyber health check will cause you less damage
- The other main advantages of getting a cyber health check for your system on a business level is that it can
- Increase the productivity of your system
- Stops your order to shut down suddenly
- Protects your personal information (of the company and your own)
- Protects your business privacy
- Gains confidence of your employees and attracts more customers eventually
- Shuns the glitches that may occur
- Prevents Adware (random ads from popping up on your computer by which one click can automatically leave a long lasting virus and affect your whole system.)